My inline sign up form using constant contact is conflicting with the load time of my website. After spending more 4 hours with experts, the culprit is RECAPTCHA. However, recaptcha is only present on my website in one place. THE INLINE SIGN UP FORM. I have deactivated it for now, but I had about 20% of my signups through that, so it is significant. The other 80% is through the pop up form, which is RECAPTCHA free. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...TAKE RECAPTCHA OFF THE SIGN UP FORM SO I CAN PUT IT BACK ON MY WEBSITE. Thank you. Tod mathis.
... View more