Embed code

NicoleM13
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

There is no embed code now so where can we get the code in updated version.

You can get it in the old version https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Community-News/Get-the-Embed-Code-for-your-Sign-Up-Forms/ba...

How can we get the value for the form

3 REPLIES 3
Taryn_L
Employee

@NicoleM13

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! We did have an update to our sign up forms recently. You can now create an Inline Form and choose whether you would like to add it to a particular section on your website, or as a pop-up on your homepage.

The Inline code provided is what determines where your sign up form will display on your website. There will also be a Universal code provided that connects your form to your Constant Contact account. You can find a video tutorial about adding an Inline Form to your website by clicking here. This change was made in accounts to make it easier for our customers to create, customize, and share sign-up forms.

At this time you are correct, the embed code for a form is no longer available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would be happy to track your feedback on this in your account.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
trietlongv
Rookie
0 Votes

thankyou

ChrisR9046
Campaign Contributor

That sucks; I kinda need that right now. I dont need your form there is other things I would like to send in my emails. 

Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.