How to reach put the chat support I am trying to reach out but nothing pop ups on my screen

user356733
Rookie
0 Votes

Please me with this I need details on SMTP Email services I would like to cconnect with there chat system

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello user356733 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

Due to limited bandwidth and the complexity of API related inquiries, Constant Contact’s API Developer Support team is only able to provide support via email at this time, but we’re happy to answer any questions that pertain to Constant Contact’s API endpoints and functionality. 

Constant Contact is not set up to send email directly via SMTP. We balance the sending of emails in a way that does not allow for this approach. Basically, we have far more than one mail server, and we can't directly access any of them through a username and password. Our system is designed for you to create email campaigns using our templates or your own HTML code, but they are sent from our server and authenticated as such.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions! You can contact the API Developer Support team directly by emailing us at webservices@constantcontact.com and referencing case #29724903.

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.