Kindful Integration

KrishR4
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to connect Kindful and Constant contact to sync the contacts. I know that the lists in constant contact will be created as a group in Kindful. Constant contact also has tags assigned to the contact. How that will flow into Kindful contact profile and where it will be visible?

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KrishR4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You will have to contact the third party in order to see how they store tags in their system. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KrishR4
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for the reply. Constant Contact assigns the tags to the contacts same as lists. I would like to understand where does Kindful display that information. Can you please provide the documentation on integration API, so that I can look for the specific field?

Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

According to the support documentation for the Kindful integration:

“Tags in Constant Contact will not sync with Kindful. These Tags will just live in Constant Contact.”

https://support.kindful.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011059447-Connecting-Constant-Contact

While Constant Contact’s V3 API does offer an endpoint for tags, based on the resource linked above, the integration developed by Kindful may not include that endpoint in their design. However, because this integration was developed by Kindful and not by Constant Contact, you’d need to contact Kindful directly for questions about their integration and how it connects to Constant Contact.

Support for Kindful can be found here:

https://support.kindful.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.