Redirect URL - Invalid

SeanF204
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I have been trying to get Oauth to work using Server Flow.  I am unable to get anywhere as the redirect URL is incorrect.  I am using localhost with no success.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Kara_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi SeanF204!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The only reference I was able to find in regards to Oauth is in this article: Setup And Overview Of The BigCommerce x Constant Contact Pro Integration in the section titled Requirements for Setup. Our Tier 2 team can offer additional assistance with the BigCommerce integration. Just call our Support team at 866-289-2101 and they can get you to Tier 2. 

If this is not a BigCommerce issue, but is in reference to the Constant Contact  API I recommend sending an email to webservices@constantcontact.com

If this information is not what you were looking for please reply to this post with some more details so we can do additional research.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SeanF204
Rookie
0 Votes
@kara_d

I've already attempted to reach out to the email provided and have yet to receive a response. As it has been over a week, I am looking for assistance on getting this issue resolved.

Please advise as to a more direct way to get in touch with support as the developer forums are empty.
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support and for your patience. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

It looks like we’ve connected with you via email regarding this issue, as we required additional information in order to better assist. If you still need assistance with this, or if you haven't received our reply, please let us know via email at webservices@constantcontact.com

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.