can't get code without login in costant contact

user1988680
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, I am trying to get code using this URL: https://authz.constantcontact.com/oauth2/default/v1/authorize?client_id=8fe25d72-158e-4de5-bce1-5d0a... but issue is if I am not login into constant contact then it shows me a login page of consant contact.. But I want if I am not login in constant contact then too I want a code... Can you please help here? I hope you give me reply asap.. Thanks! Nikunj.
1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello Nikunj,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

When accessing the Authorization Request URL, you have to be logged into a Constant Contact account to grant access, because you are granting access for that account.

If you are not already logged in when accessing the Authorization Request URL, and get redirected to the login page, once you log into your Constant Contact account it should direct you back to the page where you grant access to the application

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.