issues

LizEP
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting increasingly disappointed with Constant Contact's emails and website. I'm finding as I send out email campaigns, the pictures may or may not show up in the email.  The mobile use of the emails and website are poor-they aren't loading fully, or words/pictures are shifted or  are not there at all or take too long to load. This  happens on our account at work too. In using my website, I'm finding I resize pictures to make them fit the page better but it's like the program won't recognize it. I cannot figure out why there are two libraries of pictures - one for email and one for the website. Why isn't this all in one place? In addition, the top title bar of my website won't allow for a title AND a logo, even though Constant Contact emailed me that this issue was fixed and it is not. It won't save the changes. In addition, it would be nice if the blogs had a place where people can comment so that we could use the site as our forum instead of relying on other platforms. Any advice is appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LizEP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the experience you are having with your site and emails. The pictures may not be showing for you due to settings in your email client. You may have to set them to "always display" so that they appear every time. If your text is **bleep**ing that may be due to manually adding spaces in the text. You will want to make sure to use the alignment option instead that appears in the toolbar while you are editing. We have two libraries for Website Builder and Constant Contact due to Website Builder being a different program than Constant Contact. If resizing is not saving or any other edit, try switching browsers to see if that makes a difference. I will definitely submit feedback on your blog request as well for our engineers to review. If my advice isn't something that will help please respond with a screenshot of what you are referring to so we can take a closer look. Thanks!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LizEP
Rookie
0 Votes

How do I do this as you have stated? "The pictures may not be showing for you due to settings in your email client. You may have to set them to "always display" so that they appear every time. "

Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.