Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Choose what screen comes up after login

I just wanted to share that the Recent Emails Page is much more annoying than an assist.. when it goes there by default instead of to ALL Emails.. We typically have several email campaigns being prepared in advance and I ALWAYS have go to the View All Emails.. is there any way to make this the default? or do away with that screen altogether? 

Appreciate You Listening!

19 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

BoardofTrade
Campaign Expert
  • Login screen
  • Recent Campaigns
  • View all campaigns
  • change status to draft
Frankie_P

Hi @BoardofTrade

Thanks for following up with these details! We have tracked this feature request and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

ErinY30
Rookie

Is there a way to make the calendar view the default? I use it 95% of the time and only occasionally need the List View. It would be great if every campaign I created I could see easily where it fell within my marketing schedule without having to click and wait to load after EVERY action.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

JessicaL585
Campaign Contributor

Please also let the back button take us back to the page we came from, not some page you think we might like (a whole list of hundreds campaigns, for instance, instead of the folder of specific campaigns I had been in).  Please have your site designer watch people work and figure out how to make that easier, not five times more time-consuming.   And why can't users decide how long before auto-log out?   Working remotely means many people have no one else looking over their shoulders!  

Thank you.

Frankie_P

Hi @JessicaL585

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this idea as well! As for adjusting the timing before being auto-logged out this is a feature request we are currently tracking. In fact we recommend sharing your need for it directly on that request thread.

RobH2587
Campaign Collaborator

I'm tired of seeing your advertisement on my home page. Why don't you give me the option to stop seeing it? Why don't I have the ability to customize my home page view so I see what I want to see, not what you want me to see? This is basic User Experience. It seems like you don't care about UE at all. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More