Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More options for security questions

since this will be a nonprofit organization account, used by multiple people, it's difficult to use these kind of questions and have everyone know the answers.

7 Comments
Rob_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @DebB737

Thanks for the feedback! I am going to bring this to our engineering team. I think that you are not the only organization that would benefit from more options for security questions, so I am going to open this up for voting as well.

Have a great day!

Rob L.

user4169
Rookie
pretty dumb to force a limited set of personal questions on a business. How is one employee supposed to know the answers for another employee?
MargaretC830
Rookie
None of these work for me.
RegencyF
Rookie

These are a terrible idea for corporate accounts. Nobody should have to divulge personal information that will need to be shared with others that also need to use the account. The only way I see this working for a corporate account is letting the user create the question. Then it could be something corporate/office specific like "Who is the notorious popcorn burner?" or whatever.

AndreK604
Rookie

I can't modify my security question/answer because the question selection is horrible and does not apply to me. How about some common questions like:

- Favorite band/food/sport

- Best friend's name (not from childhood)

In any case, at this point I can't modify my security profile because none of the questions can have various answers that will depend on when I look at them.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

SuzanneW5
Rookie

Add security questions proper for a business account not just a personal account.

What year did the business open?

Who founded the business?

etc.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More