#47 - Coping with ADHD as an Entrepreneur with Dave Delaney

Nick_S
Administrator

Dave Delaney, a keynote speaker, author, and business owner, shares his journey of discovering his ADHD diagnosis as an adult and how it's impacted his entrepreneurial journey and strategies.

Dave discusses the challenges he faced in 2020, his coping strategies, the importance of self-understanding, and his new podcast, "ADHD Wise Squirrels." He also delves into marketing strategies and time management techniques that have helped him succeed as an entrepreneur with ADHD.

"Your best marketing is you at the end of the day,” he says. “And if you're somebody that's cool and honest and smart and can help people, then I think that's the best foot forward with your own marketing."

On this episode of Be a Marketer, Dave and host Dave Charest, Director of Small Business Success at Constant Contact, discuss valuable insights into entrepreneurship, self-awareness, and marketing strategies. 

👉 Want a winning framework to improve retention, communication, and culture at your company? Get a free copy of Dave’s The Nice Method ebook using code “BAM24”. 

Meet Today’s Guest: Dave Delaney of Futureforth
What he does: Dave Delaney is a keynote speaker, author, and he also offers workshops and communication consulting through his business, Futureforth. Dave also hosts a podcast called ADHD Wise Squirrels, where he and his guests discuss and explore the coping mechanisms of late-diagnosed adults.

💡 Key quote: "I've learned just to give myself more grace and understand that there are limits to some of this stuff." 

👋 Where to find him: Website | LinkedIn

👋 Where to find ADHD Wise Squirrels: Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

If you love this show, please leave a review. Go to RateThisPodcast.com/bam and follow the simple instructions.

Are you a Constant Contact customer with a burning marketing question? Go here for a chance to have your question featured in an upcoming episode. 

Get your questions answered on an upcoming episode.