How To Use The 3GE Poll Block

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Do you ever wish that you could know what your readers are thinking? Well, using our poll block, you have a fast and easy way to get feedback and information from your readers. Here's a quick FAQ that shows you how it works in our third-generation editor.

Let's say I owned a boutique and I was getting ready for fall (definitely a nicer thought than this cold New England winter weather!). For this example, I asked what my readers favorite fall fashion item was. I could use this information in a future email to promote new items, especially those that I know that my readers are interested in.  

pollblock3.png

Once your email is sent, you can go into the reporting for your campaign and click on Total Responses to view the results for your poll.

pollblock5.png

The great part of about this reporting is that you can even filter the poll by the responses and reach out to a specific group on contacts that answered a certain way. For instance, maybe I will be having a sale on boots and I really wanted to send that email to the contacts that said boots were their favorite fall fashion item. I can export those contacts and create a list of my readers who would probably love to know about my sale on boots! Or maybe you're a nonprofit and you've asked your contacts if they would be interested in volunteering at an event you may be hosting. By using the poll block, you now know who is interested in volunteering and you can contact them directly. What a great connection! 

pollblock6.png

As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! What will you use your Poll block for?

11 Comments