We are delighted to welcome you to the Constant Contact Community. We hope you find new ideas, learn about marketing and your Constant Contact account and get advice that helps you drive results for your business here in the community. 

Whether you are new to the community or a seasoned veteran, hello! Tell us a little bit about yourself, what you do, and what you hope to get out of your time here.

• What’s your name?
  • Tell us a little about your small business or nonprofit and what you do there.
  • What is your favorite part about working for a small business or nonprofit organization?
  • What are you passionate about?

We can’t wait to get to know all of you!

Version history
Last update:
‎02-03-2023 11:45 AM
Updated by:
Comments

Welcome @CherylA6 glad to have you here as part of the community. 🙂

To get off to a great start, I recommend checking out our New User Hub, which has a collection of first steps to take with great articles, tips, and videos. 

hi-hello.gif

Hello my name is Cheryl. I'm pretty much a beginner with my store. So any advise you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

@CherylA6,

What kind of store are you running?

You can always ask check our ever-growing FAQ section, and if that doesn't bear fruit feel free to ask a question in Questions & Discussions. We also just launched Template Feedback & Inspiration, if you're working on a template and want to share it to get feedback from your peers. And of course, if you're just getting started with Constant Contact, as well, check out our New Customer Hub for lots of great tutorials to get up to speed.

Hello Everyone, I am a freelance copywriter under the name of The Write Stuff here in North Wales, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia, PA I like to write for small to mid-sized businesses, non-profits, emerging growth companies, churches, schools, and individuals who want and need their personal histories written.  I am also a U.S. military Vietnam Era Veteran of the U.S. Air Force. I like to write about Veterans and Veteran issues. I have been in business for over 15 years.  I look forward to this community and participating as necessary. Feel free to contact me here in the Constant Contact Community.  H James Hulton III

Welcome @H.JamesH63,

We're thrilled to have you here. I am looking forward to you sharing your knowledge and expertise. Feel free to check out our nonprofit Group hub, where many collaborate on strategies and trends in the industry. https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Nonprofit/gh-p/nonprofitgroup

We are professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Company that specialize in after construction cleanup, move in and out cleaning, deep cleaning and maintenance of  Residential and Commercial properties.  We also offer pressure washing, carpet cleaning and window cleaning.  Our hours of service to our customers are flexible as we try to accommodate changing schedules.  We have been in business for over 22 years and rated A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB) and long-standing member of Dalton Chamber of Commerce.

Hi

My name is Richard Slizewski

I’m from New York 

My company is Richard Slizewski Tennis Instructor LLC

Welcome @Rona and @richards3543 thrilled to have you here. Be sure to check out some of our upcoming events https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Upcoming-Events/tkb-p/onboardingwebinars

200w.gif

Hi - I'm Marty Demarest.  I've been using Constant Contact I added it to my website marketing first benefitted from in around 2008.  For the past 8 years, I've focused exclusively on Constant Contact email marketing finding clients of all types and challenges.  Applying the tools of Constant Contact to such a wide variety of enterprises continues to be great fun.  The addition of new tools keeps me on my toes.  My favorite part is the tech support - no other program offers anything close.  

Hi, My name is Rona Gayle, I am the owner of Clean as a Whistle a Professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service that operates in the North Georgia Area.  The company has been in business for over 22 years  and is rated A+  by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Our clients are our top priority and we also go above and beyond to offer excellent service at reasonable rates.

Hi there,

For over 10 years, I've owned Simplified VA, a marketing boutique catering to law firms, healthcare clinicians, and nonprofit organizations. Through which, I offer brand and marketing strategy development, training sessions, and keynote presentations. Additionally, I proudly serve as a marketing consultant and board member at the Life of Joy Foundation, where our focus is on holistic mental wellness and suicide prevention. I've been with CtCt since 2015!

~Morgan