We are delighted to welcome you to the Constant Contact Community. We hope you find new ideas, learn about marketing and your Constant Contact account and get advice that helps you drive results for your business here in the community. 

Whether you are new to the community or a seasoned veteran, hello! Tell us a little bit about yourself, what you do, and what you hope to get out of your time here.

• What’s your name?
  • Tell us a little about your small business or nonprofit and what you do there.
  • What is your favorite part about working for a small business or nonprofit organization?
  • What are you passionate about?

We can’t wait to get to know all of you!

Version history
Last update:
‎02-03-2023 11:45 AM
Updated by:
Comments

Welcome @CherylA6 glad to have you here as part of the community. 🙂

To get off to a great start, I recommend checking out our New User Hub, which has a collection of first steps to take with great articles, tips, and videos. 

hi-hello.gif

Hello my name is Cheryl. I'm pretty much a beginner with my store. So any advise you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

@CherylA6,

What kind of store are you running?

You can always ask check our ever-growing FAQ section, and if that doesn't bear fruit feel free to ask a question in Questions & Discussions. We also just launched Template Feedback & Inspiration, if you're working on a template and want to share it to get feedback from your peers. And of course, if you're just getting started with Constant Contact, as well, check out our New Customer Hub for lots of great tutorials to get up to speed.