Slowness navigating the website and delays sending campaigns

Product Updates: May 2021

Caitlin_M
Administrator

I'm not sure if it's hot where you are but it's heating up here in Massachusetts (I might be writing this post while sitting directly in front of my AC unit). It's been a bit since we've done a product updates post but I think there are some great things to share out to everyone! Find out what was new in April and May or read on for the highlights.

Email

Resend to non-openers with date and time picker

We've updated the resend to non-openers feature so you can now pick a time that your resend will go out. Hint: we recommend changing up the subject line to make your email seem enticing.

Contacts

Update to Notes in Contact Management

You asked. We listened! Because of your feedback, we've added the ability to edit and delete notes in a contact profile. Read more about adding and managing notes.

Pre-built segments

"Who are my most engaged contacts?" Well, we've done the work for you with pre-built segments! See who is or isn't reading and interacting with your emails by clicking the Segments subtab in Contacts. Read more about pre-built segments.

AND logic for creating segments using Lists and Tags

We made an update to our Segments feature by adding the ability to use AND logic along with OR so you can create more specialized segments. Learn more about creating segments.

Social Media

Support for multiple social media accounts

Gotta connect them all! Do you manage multiple accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter? You can now connect multiple accounts and post to all them using our Social Post tool.

Integrations

Vimeo integration

If you host your videos on Vimeo, you can now add and manage those videos through your Constant Contact account. Include a link to your video or share it through social media to get more eyes on it. Read more about our Vimeo integration

notification.pngDid you know that you can view new notifications in your account (although we'd love to see you here too)? Click the bell icon in the top right corner of the navigation bar.

Which update was your favorite? Have any questions about what's new in your account? Feel free to comment below and let us know what you think.

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article