Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Campaigns Missing in Search Results

Your search function is frustrating and not useful. If words are in a title of a campaign, they should just show up when I use those words in search.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

85 Comments
JeffB56366
Brand Visionary
Seriously, fix the campaign search field. It has not worked for over a year.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

DaveM68
Campaign Contributor

Hallelujah - looks like it's functioning now.  Thanks!

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

Hi @Frankie_P,  I just wanted to let you know that the search is again not returning recent results 😠  I have a campaign that I sent out about a month ago and when I search for one of the terms in the campaign name, it does not come up in the results. The most recent one that does come up is from 2019 and I've sent out more than one in 2020 including the one I mentioned that was sent last month. I don't understand why this is such a difficult thing to get a handle on?  Please fix this.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @Marisa_M. What was the search term you were using? Once we know this, we can see if it can be replicated on our end.  

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

@Caitlin_M the term was imapp.
Still to this moment, when I search for "imapp" the most recent campaign it returns is from August of last year; meanwhile I sent one out last week and it's not in my results, nor are the others sent earlier this year.

My search results:

imapp.png

Missing result:

imapp 2.png

DaveM68
Campaign Contributor

yeah, the search is pretty useless.  Seems like more times than not I'll search for pretty much anything, old stuff pops up, but new doesn't, if at all.  Weird.  Keep trying..  :smileyface:

As of January, 2021, I still get NO results for any search, including numerous words I see in campaign names in the list. In my experience, this search has never worked. Unfortunately I am not the one who chose this product so I am stuck with it. 

Frankie_P

Hi @ChristopherH884 what are some of the words you searched with?

I started with organizational abbreviations we've used in dozen of campaigns since we started using Constant Contact (SBL, JBL, etc.). I tried months, which are frequently used in campaign names (December, etc.). Then I tried words from recent campaign names that show up in the list (Oxford, Review, Newsletter, Ready, US). Finally, I tried short words like "of", "the", etc. Not a single search ever returns any results. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More