Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Frames for images

I am very disappointed to discover that the options for image "frames" no longer includes a simple white or black keyline. Could you please put that option back? Or have your created a different way of doing the keyline?

18 Comments
MillFallsCharter
Campaign Expert

AGREE!!!! This has dramatically changed the look and feel of our weekly newsletter. Very disappointed. Please bring them back!

Jendanielslake
Campaign Collaborator
Hello, The (new) editor lost some of its options for framing pics/images. I liked having the basic, think black outline. That is no longer an option, and now I need to frame the image prior to uploading...not always an easy option. Please bring the basic, think black outline frame back! Thank you.
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: New

Hey @MHAAA, thanks for your feedback! The image editor that we use a third party image editor in which we unfortunately don't have immediate access to implementing changes. I have submitted this feedback to that third party as I agree, there aren't many options for frames in there. I am also opening this idea for voting so we can continue to gather feedback from other users on this. I'll make sure to update this thread if any updates are made. 

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

MHAAA
Campaign Expert

What does "Status changed to: Voting Open" mean?

Chris__D
Employee

Hey @MHAAA, it means that users can vote for this idea and share their feedback such what other frames they'd like to see, how not having frames is affecting their campaigns, etc.. By having this information, we're able to make sure new features are well rounded and improve the experience for many. 

SustainableJersey
Campaign Contributor

Yes I agree - would very much like the additional frame options to return, mainly the thin black line. It adds a level of professionalism and distinction to the image that is now lost!

LindaW2550
Rookie
Please add more frames such as a tiny black line for a frame.
JaneB1219
Campaign Contributor

I completely agree. This is very frustrating and requires much more time in Photoshop. Also, how do you revert back to the original settings in frames. Somehow I get a weird interior line that overshadows the image I'm trying to frame. Please help! Thanks.

LaurenH6
Campaign Contributor

OMG the editor is just awful. Hard to believe someone thought it was a good idea to replace a simple black frame with limited, super tacky options. Am going to have to open photos in another editor, add the frame then update into CC. New editor has been out for some time and from what I can see, a lot of people feel the same way. CC is meant to be a tool that helps us create professional looking pieces. A pink frilly frame is SO not that!!!

Begging for the old frames back or at the very least a plain black one.

Anastasia Alexander

Calabasas Country Club 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More