Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Frames for images

I am very disappointed to discover that the options for image "frames" no longer includes a simple white or black keyline. Could you please put that option back? Or have your created a different way of doing the keyline?

18 Comments
Candace_M
Employee

@LaurenH6,

I'm sorry to hear that these changes have affected your traditional flow when creating emails. Is this something that you would expect to be able to do in the image editor or in the email editor? 

What types of frames would you commonly use?

JenniferRaeO
Constant Contact Partner
The new editor is beyond lack luster, a black frame is necessary NOW!
SusanK22
Rookie

I try to create a simple, professional email with nice images and only five freaky frame choices do not do it for me! The editor used to have a bunch of frame choices and a plain black frame was one of them. I am very surprised and sad that this has been an issue for months and nothing has been done about it. I didn't have any issues with the old editor - why did it have to change so drastically?

LawFoundation
Brand Visionary

Strongly agree with all above. The new frame "options" look absolutely terrible. Simple black and white keyline frame options are needed. Constant Contact sales team, how can we make this a priority for you (as it is for us?)

PattiT66
Campaign Contributor

I can't believe this has been an ongoing problem since January.  It is crazy that you don't have a plain black frame as an option.  This needs to be corrected asap!

LawFoundation
Brand Visionary

I would like to express my agreement with the most recent customer (PattiT66) on this year-old request and again ask that this request to retrieve a lost feature gets expedited. i.e. for the love of god, please bring back the simple keyline frames. Who's in agreement?

Chris__D
Employee

Hello everyone, 

First of all, I want to thank you for your feedback and especially your patience with us regarding the new image editor. As our old editor was retired by Adobe without warning, we had to quickly adapt and bring on a new tool for you to use. As we've been working out bugs with that editor, your feedback has been instrumental with getting this feature added. I am happy to let you know that we'll be releasing some new black and white frames very soon (by the end of this month). Once they're available, we'll be letting you know via this thread. 

Thanks again everyone, we couldn't have done this without your feedback and posts on here. 

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hello everyone, 

As some of you may have not seen my previous post, I want to thank you for your feedback and especially your patience with us regarding the new image editor. As our old editor was retired by Adobe without warning, we had to quickly adapt and bring on a new tool for you to use. As we've been working out bugs with that editor, your feedback has been instrumental with getting this feature added. I am happy to let you know that we've just released two new frames into the image editor! As of today, you now have the option of choosing from 7 frames including a simple white or black frame. Here's what you'll see when you access the image editor's frame options: 

SRQ_17696.png

Thanks again everyone, we couldn't have done this without your feedback and posts on here. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More