Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Insert countdown timer in email

I would like information on adding countdown timers to campaigns. It appears that CC does not support. Ideas?

33 Comments
Hannah_M

Hi @CraigC636

We don't offer an online countdown timer currently but this is a great idea for the future. I've moved your post to our idea area so other users can vote on it. Our product team looks here for ideas on what to improve within the product. 

A workaround for the timer would be to include a link to an external timer so your readers could click to get the live countdown. 

WPUIUWMadison
Rookie

I would love a countdown timer!

JohnK4
Rookie

I would also like a countdown timer. Great idea!

GabiAG1
Rookie

I would also love the countdown timer! Thanks!

KPG
Rookie

We just had someone asking for that at our guild.  So that would be a great idea!

AmyG252
Rookie

Count down timer please.

KayciS1
Rookie

Please review this.  We would love a countdown timer or to be able to use a url code for the timer. 

TracyK351
Rookie
I see other newsletter companies offering this and it def increases conversions and opt ins. I understand i can (buy) a timer and put on my word press site and then grab the code but its one more thing to buy! And other companies are now offering this.

This is still needed

DarcyLaw
Rookie

I need a countdown timer for many of our campaigns.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More