Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Lists in click segmentation are not alphabetical

I LOVE the new click segmentation feature. It is going to up our marketing game. And all the other new features like A/B testing that Constant Contact has been lacking in for a while. I'm SUPER excited to use all of these - but WHY in the good lord's name is the new click segmentation feature in a completely random order?! We have nearly a hundred lists, and having to dig through this gigantic drop down that is in seemingly no logical order to implement the click segmentation is absolutely bazarre. Please at least alphabetize it!

37 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MichelleC84

So glad to hear you love it, thanks for posting!

You're right, they are out of order and we've got a ticket open to determine the best way to organize lists here moving forward. I can't give you a timeframe at this moment but we hear you and I'll add your comments to the ticket!

Thanks!

SAHMA
Brand Visionary

This is an issue for us as well. Alphabetical order would be the most beneficial sorting for us!

Seems this hasn't been addressed yet. Please add this as another request to put the campaign lists in some order. ANY intentional order would be a start, but I agree with previous poster- alphabetical would make most sense; and if could have sort options-  'by date created' would be my next choice.

ChirstinaD
Campaign Expert

When adding links to a campaign and using list segmentation, it's such a hassle to find the list segment you want to add clickers to if you have a lot of lists already created. Can you alphabetize this? It's a jumbled mess right now. It's not a problem when you are creating a new list to add clickers to, but selecting an older one from the dropdown among a long list is a pain.

ChirstinaD
Campaign Expert

Sorry, I keep saying list segmentation, but I mean click segmentation! Oops.

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @PatriciaBeckerYogaandNutritionCoach!

Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback> I want to make sure I understand your request however. Are you referring to the order that your email lists display in while on the email scheduling page?

have the list show in some kind of order. i,e Alphabetical order would be great.

Candace_M
Employee

Reply from  :

Hi Candance,

When adding a mail list to a link in a email. The optional lists are all
mixed up in no order.

Can you please have them show in alphabetical order or date order?

It would save a lot of time and frustration.

Thank you

SteveA12
Rookie

Please update this! I too am running in to this issue and its only getting more frustrating as we further segment our contacts by actions taken link clicks in campaigns. When adding links to a campaign we have the option to add those who click on the link to an existing segment or create a new one. The segment dropdown list is in random order and takes far too much time to scroll though to find the appropriate segment. Alpha order for the list would be ideal with the option to type in first character(s) to get to desired segment from dropdown list.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More