Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Mobile Click To Call

With this day and age, I would think that most people check their emails from their mobile phone. Your system does not allow to add a href for a phone number example: (333) 444-5555 I get an invalid url error and it will not let me save my changes. Please let me know if you update your system in the future. Thank you!

60 Comments
NaregH
Rookie

If they haven't added this feature by now, then they clearly don't want it available.

WinstonK
Rookie

More "ignore the customer" behavior from CC. What in the world is so difficult about listening to your customers and supplying them what is needed and wanted?

Here we are in 2021 and constant contact still does not have this feature available? Disappointing. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Hi @TheDermCenterglowMD we apologize for any inconvenience from this feature not being available! We do however have a potential solution that we plan on testing out with a small group of customers. Once we're able to confirm it works as expected we'll be able to roll it out to a wider audience. While we don't have an exact ETA yet, we will reach back out to this thread with any further updates.

josel729
Campaign Collaborator

Hi, I tried to find the way to add a button so people can call us right away from the mail. Sadly I got to know there is no way, after researching.
In our lead management process, is Highly important to have a call from our leads, so missing this option is a huge gap in the process we are trying to have when using CC. I would really appreciate if this is a topic to be implemented soon as is an important piece (and we thought we had) when choosing our mailing tool.
Thanks!

Brigitteh08
Rookie

Hard to believe this feature has been requested for over 6 years.  This is a basic feature of all digital marketing campaigns. You can't even use HTML as a hack work around - unbelievable! 90% of our target market are contractors at a job site so all are accessing our email marketing from their phone.  Looks like we will have to find a different solution. Really disappointing Constant Contact!

ElyssaL7
Campaign Expert

Agree, please add this option.

KevinL933
Rookie

Is this capability still not available?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Mobile phone numbers are clickable in campaigns as long as they are formatted in the appropriate format. However, some email clients do not allow for this capability and we do not have the ability to override this setting. We will be marking this as implemented as it's available through our CPE editor.

Still no resolution nearly 7 years later?? What's up with that? Some industries are old-school and REQUIRE people to call in. Why is there not a simple button icon for a Click to Call feature in an email?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More