Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More customization on Buttons

The functionality of the CTA buttons seems to be pretty limited. You cannot overlay an image on to the button, such as an arrow, and you cannot increase the size of the button without adding more text. In my opinion the CTA buttons should have the same functionality as the 'Divider'. It would be great to have that kind of control of the height and width of the button.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Because the main focus of this idea appears to be users wanting rounded edges we are going to close this idea as implemented. Our cross device templates do allow buttons with rounded edges through the button radius option in our editor toolbar.

2022-11-22_12-43-00.png

In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

34 Comments
CameronL
Campaign Collaborator

Only in templates? I'm building my own email, and I can't find any options for the button once I drag it to my email.

Frankie_P

Hi @CameronL

We'd like to clarify your feedback a little further so it may be tracked appropriately. You mentioned building your own email and not finding the option for buttons. Are you looking for this option in a custom code email? We have taken a look at your most recent email campaign and was unable to replicate this same experience. The option for a button does appear under the Build tab on the right hand corner of your email editor.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone,

Because the main focus of this idea appears to be users wanting rounded edges we are going to close this idea as implemented. Our cross device templates do allow buttons with rounded edges through the button radius option in our editor toolbar.

2022-11-22_12-43-00.png

In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

DianeD078
Rookie
Why are the rounded corners for buttons only an option when using a Contant Contact template?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More