Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Mobile App issues on iPad

0 Votes

Building out emails on my iPad Pro is virtually impossible with this new software update. Really annoying. The “build” buttons get frozen, and overall, it just doesn’t function the same. I love using my Pro for portability and likely will switch software if this doesn’t get resolved. 

10 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @TSOMAS

Are you seeing this happen when working directly in the Constant Contact app on your iPad? Or the browser on your iPad? What are the steps you're taking before your account freezes?

TSOMAS
Marketing Expert

I’ve always worked in the browser, not the app, and prior to the software update, it worked fine. 

I can’t add any image to my newsletters. It’s wonky and weird. 

Frankie_P

Hi @TSOMAS

Thanks for following up with these details! We would recommend working through the Constant Contact app if you're using a mobile device like an iPad. Are you having this same experience when you do try working through the app?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

TSOMAS
Marketing Expert

I've been using an iPad Pro, which is essentially a computer. It worked fine for over a year. Now it doesn't. I will try the app.

TSOMAS
Marketing Expert

Update - the app is actually worse than the browser. Ugh. Will start looking into new software to use, as this update is clearly problematic. 

Frankie_P

Hi @TSOMAS

Please let us know if you are having this same experience in the app!

Frankie_P

Hi @TSOMAS

What about the mobile app does not fit your needs?

TSOMAS
Marketing Expert

It’s not functional. It’s frustrating. Fix it please - or just go back to the software version prior.

Frankie_P

Hi @TSOMAS

What iOS version are you working with on your iPad? You also mentioned before trying the app you were working directly in a browser. What browser were you using? What about the app version of our system does not fit your needs? 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More