Community Coach Insights: Using Video in Marketing Emails

New editing system

0 Votes

In the recently updated editing system... looks different, but that's fine.   However, it took me about 20 minutes longer yesterday to do my weekly newsletter.   Want to hyperlink to an image?  You click on it; nothing.  You click on it a couple of times, and you get a link to edit the image with another program - I think Canva.   I JUST WANT the usual editing table to add a link.   Every single image it was like having to wave a magic wand before it finally "happened."   Also, I could not select padding on images or change their orientation right-center-left.   Very frustrating.  Also, while on the rant, again, the emogi selection is horrible.  Not one, ONE, simple happy face.   AND.   I like to put one ahead of the subject line and then behind, but in this new system, NO, they all just go behind.  

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @RebeccaM67

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have taken a look at your account and can see you are now working in our updated cross device editor. Because the experience you're describing is not something all users are having we would like to collect more details from you. For instance, what browser are you working in? Is this happening for you if you work through a different browser or even a private/incognito window?

When it comes to making an image a clickable link, the steps are designed the same way. However if you do double clicking does open up the Library image editor. As for the padding, this is available in the image editing toolbox that appears. 

Do you see these options appear for you as well? If not, can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing? As for the available emojis, we recommend sharing your need for this feature directly on its request thread.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More