Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Permanent removal from trash

Please consider adding as empty trash feature. Fully understand there is no limit but completely deleting campaigns works better. Especially if multiple users use same account. Thank you

57 Comments
AlexG9
Rookie
Hi there, I would like to be able to permanently delete a campaign. I want to use its name for a newer version but I can't b/c the old one remains in the bin. Thanks.
CLLC1854
Rookie

Definitely need to add a permanently delete a campaign button or empty deletes.  Useless to keep all the old campaigns or ones you had to copy and start over with.

JoyceF80
Rookie

Please create a way to delete campaigns and other items in the deleted folder. I don't care to have trash lying around. Thank you.

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Under Consideration

MaryJoC83
Marketing Legend

Add my vote to be able to permanently delete campaigns. I have some test campaigns that I created for my boss to pick a layout from. I no longer need the old campaigns and would like to permanently delelte them.

Can we please have a definitive way to delete old "Deleted" campaigns? Other products such as Mailchimp and Hubspot allow you to delete anything, and confirm by either manually typing a phrase like the word "DELETE" in the confirmation box, to make sure it's not accidental. I have several old mistakenly created or deleted campaigns just sitting in the trash, and the only option is to Restore. Please allow us to completely delete campaigns. Thank you.
alumniteam
Campaign Contributor

I support 100%. Please introduce an option to delete deleted email campaigns. When multiple users use an account, this folder grows enourmously.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More