Time Zone Scheduling

Allowing me to send out scheduled emails based on my customers time zone would be mazing.

20 Comments
SteveL626
Participant

Currently, when I schedule an email it is based on my time zone, and will send to recipients at the same time, regardless of where they are. For example, I'm in Arizona so when I schedule an emailf or 5 a.m. AZ time, those on the East Coast will see it at 8 a.m., while those on the West Coast are receiving it at 5 a.m. However, it would be great if everyone could receive the e-mail at 8 a.m., so no matter where you live, the email is being delivered to your inbox at 8 a.m. Other software like offers this feature, not sure why Constant Contact does not. 

Hannah_M

Great feedback, thanks for posting!

AlexisK58

has a time-warp option which I think is great. For example,you can choose to send your email at 9:00 AM depending on the time zone of the recipient.

Chris_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

@AlexisK58 thank you for providing your feedback and idea.  I have opened this idea up for voting.

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for the feedback @AlyssaA015! I've gone ahead and opened this idea up for voting!

DeborahS05
Participant

Is this possible yet? Most email platforms allow this so I assumed Constant Contact would have no problem doing this but I'm not finding any solutions.

DeborahS05
Participant

Why is this still not possible?

MichaelD0710
Participant

Is there a time zone resolution yet?

MSEAudio
Occasional Participant

I agree, my company has a lot of international customers–all over the world. Being able to segment by time zone would save me so much!!

MiaJ08
Occasional Participant

I could certainly use this option now... Would be easier than uploading 3 lists for different times zones.

SarahST

100 kudos yes!! Please!

JimM401
Participant

Let me know when your time zone handling catches up with the 1990's.

SharonM8514
Occasional Participant

Which email providers offer this?? ?

JasonB028
Occasional Participant
Hello, Is it possible add time zones to the contacts in the lists? We have techs who are all over the country, I try to send our information emails out towards the end of their working day so our informational email doesn't get lost in the daily inbox clutter and overlooked. If we were able to assign a tech to an area of the country then we could specify our "blasts" to go out 3:30 pm ET, CT MT and PT. Thanks for listening. Gail Wigmore
Frankie_P

Hi @JasonB028

Does creating custom fields for these time zones help fit your needs? You can 

JasonB028
Occasional Participant

Hi Frankie,

How would you set up the time zones? I went into a contact for to get a quick glance at custom fields. Here are the choices that I saw in there. Field name could be time zones but what would the text field represent? Thanks!

JasonB028_0-1654710073546.png

Frankie_P

Hi @JasonB028

Are you looking to set a specific time? Or does select a text custom field and typing in the time zone help?

JasonB028
Occasional Participant

Time zones would be okay. So you're saying we can put a custom field and call it (text selection) ET, CT, MT and PT, break our tech list up by the time selection, then send out the lists out at different times according to the custom field list? 

Frankie_P

Hi @JasonB028

That's correct. You can create a custom field for these time zones, create segments for the custom field, and schedule a campaign to this segment.

JasonB028
Occasional Participant

Thank you!! 

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More