Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments
KristiM5
Rookie

I have been using CC since 2007 and am also considering leaving due to this issue not being addressed. Please provide a translation button that can translate multiple languages. 

PatriciaNels
Rookie

A prominent Translation button within each email that recipients receive would be helpful. Recipients need to be aware of the feature and it needs to be easy to use. Translation into multiple languages is necessary. There are over 50 languages spoken within the homes of our small district with 4,000 enrolled students. Thank you!

I would love a Spanish translation feature as well if this is still being considered.

TheBWA
Rookie

We are looking for translation capabilities as well. 

KehillahRams
Rookie

We are a multicultural school that needs a translate button for our communications. 

Trying to embed the archived issues of our e-newsletter also opens it in a new tab (taking the user out of our website) so the translation button on our website is useless! 

CPATHTexas
Rookie

A translation option for our emails and newsletters is a definite need in our business.  We are located in Texas where a good majority of people are Spanish speakers.

kcreel
Marketing Legend

This is becoming a bigger issue for us as time goes on. We are a school district that needs to be able to provide communications in multiple languages, and the simpler this is for families, the better. This could be either establishing a preferred language in the individual profile, or a translate option in the email itself.

I have been a Constant Contact user for over 15 years and I have never considered leaving their service. However, my school district is pushing me to move to S'more because they offer a translation service. So many of of our users speak a different language and this language barrier is getting in the way of our otherwise great communication through Constant Contact. I would love to see an easy drop-down translation button with language options, similar to what you would see through Google Translate on a web site. Please add this feature so that I do not have to leave Constant Contact.

LOJones
Rookie

Please consider adding a translation option for the newsletter.  It would be beneficial for readers to have a translation button to convert the newsletter into the preferred language.  Our community has a diverse population of several ethnicities and a translation option would be a great feature that connects everyone to our newsletter.

NorthernValley
Campaign Collaborator

Please stop sending emails to 'julieb319'. They are coming to me and I have nothing to do with this and it is not even my email.  

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More