Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments
MonicaA69
Campaign Contributor

Has there been an update on this feature? Our school has also been using Constant Contact for years for these same communication tools - newsletters, e-blasts to parents and staff. And with the covid season, it's been especially important to make sure our school community understands the information coming out.

I just saw this yesterday on a public school district site - looks so easy for our readers to switch with the translate button.

https://www.cv.k12.ca.us/apps/news/category/13393

we are looking into this for our website so that we can have it available, and would love to be able to have this as a button imbedded on the footer of our newsletter or wherever it makes sense to place.

Holly

I am SHOCKED that there is no option to even add a spanish button where i can translate myself. This is insane in 2021. Please fix this ASAP.

CraneSchool
Campaign Contributor

Our school also requires Spanish translation in order to continue using Constant Contact for our growing community. We have a commitment to our community to include Spanish translation in all parent communications. I hope this feature will become available summer 2021!

Looking forward to an update from Constant Contact.

I would like to add some sort of translation function so the home and sign up pages show information in the users preferred language. How can I integrate that?
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GainesvilleMARCOM. Are you looking to translate an email, sign up form, or a website? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @GainesvilleMARCOM. We spoke through an email thread surrounding the ability to automatically translate campaigns and sign up forms. I am merging this post into a larger thread and you will be notified here if we have updates to share. 

MattS651
Campaign Contributor

I thought this was a standard feature???  PLEASE add this feature.  I am shocked this was not already built in!

District58DG
Rookie

Any update here? We need auto-translation services in my school district.

LTHS.webmaster
Campaign Contributor

Following - yes please a translation button!!!

MattS651
Campaign Contributor

I agree! Every organization can use this feature!

If that is not possible, can a Google Translate drop down be added to the top?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More