Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

disappointed in templates

0 Votes
I see several templates focusing on "holidays" vie not heard of yet none for 4th of July? When my company first stopped using client keepers and switched to Cnstant contact I felt there were so many "pre-made templates it was a breeze to modify them but lately this is NOT the case. There's too much focus on new "causes" and not enough equally offered options for holidays and such.
3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LyndaD98 we're sorry to hear you feel this way about the pre-made templates available in your account! What are the steps your taking to locate a template designed for the 4th of July? Currently there are four different templates designed and focused on the 4th of July. You can locate these templates by typing in "4th of July" in the search bar available when creating a new campaign.

LyndaD98
Rookie

Hi thanks for the response. So I actually called client support and the lady who helped me couldn't find any either. I searched July 4th, 4th of July and Independence Day. She was equally as surprised.  Since there are so many other newer causes and "holidays" I would expect the typical days, July 4th, fathers day etc to be templates too!  I thought maybe I am not offered as many or what but neither of us (client support)  could find any for 4th of July??? Oh and we searched Holidays as well. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @LyndaD98 I apologize for the delay in our reply. Our seasonal templates change every year. I searched for "July" to keep the search more general and there are seven available. Last year, we were in the process of changing our editor so there may have been fewer to select from. We'll close this idea for now.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More