Q&A from our "How to Drive Online Marketing Results with Constant Contact" webinar

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Managing your online marketing efforts can often feel cumbersome if you have to jump between multiple tools and channels. But it doesn’t have to be.

See how Constant Contact makes it easy to establish your brand, grow your business, and sell online - with all the marketing tools you need in one place. From email to automation, websites, social, e-commerce, and more.

In this free, one-hour webinar, you’ll get an overview of the tools that Constant Contact offers and see how you can drive results with online marketing.

Get our guide: Making Sense of Online Marketing

I have used the "copy" function many times for previous emails, but I still end up deleting all the old information to enter in the new. Is there a way to create a blank template that already has our business information included and has blank areas I can enter the content I want to send out?

We recommend creating a master template that you can copy from. 

How do I create an email that is screen-reader friendly?

We have a new cross-device editor that includes screen reading capabilities. The best part is that you can edit the email on desktop and mobile devices. 

I want to create sequenced emails that can go out to my contacts. Is this possible? 

Yes. You can create an automated series sent to send by a number of different triggers. You can read more about our automated series feature to choose what works best for you. 

Birthday emails sound great. How can I create one in my account?

As long as you are collecting birthday information for your contacts, you can create a recurring birthday email. This will automatically send up to two weeks before the day.  

I don’t want to paste an entire article into my email. How can I make a teaser that shows a preview of the article? 

Great idea. This helps to shorten your emails. You can include a Read More button that shows a snippet of your article and drives traffic to your page.

Contacts 

I want to use a pop-up on my website but I don’t like when they appear too soon after someone lands on my page. Can the timing of the pop-up be controlled?

Yes, you can adjust the timing of the pop-up. This is not available for all plans and you may need to upgrade in order to use this feature.

What are some ways I can grow my contact list?

We have tools available in your account to make this happen. Read our Blog article for more ways to grow your list

Websites

The Website Builder integration has since been retired. 

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article