The Top 5 Elements Every Website Should Have
In today’s digital world, small businesses thrive on having a website that stands out and adequately represents their brand to potential and established customers. Your online presence not only makes your brand identifiable but separates you from the competition. What exactly will help you achieve a successful website?
Here are the top 5 elements every website should have:
- A Professionally Designed Logo: Your logo is your brand’s identity and what will grab your customer’s attention. It’s essential to have a logo that is easy to read, memorable, and well designed. Keep in mind when choosing the theme and colors of your logo that your website should match.
- A Custom Domain Name: We recommend getting a domain name that matches your business’s brand for your website. A custom domain will help boost your SEO, make your website credible, and make it easy for customers to find your website online.
- Lead Generating Option: New customers need to stay in the loop regarding your small business, whether it’s for general updates or upcoming promotions. Adding a pop-up sign-up form to your website can help you build up your contacts organically and keep lifelong, happy customers.
- Quality Content: The content written for your website should have a purpose, be unique, and have a writing style that appeals to your target audience. A great place to start is researching your direct competitors and coming up with ways your business is different and why your customers should choose you!
- Contact Information: Being accessible to your customers and providing direct contact information like a phone number, email address, or a contact form on your website is a must. Providing outstanding customer service helps build trust and brand loyalty with your customers.
Does your website have these elements? Is there anything we haven't listed you think should be represented? Let us know below!