Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to add Calendar Format for tables

0 Votes

I would love to be able to create a custom landing page that has a calendar on it for my customers to see for he month's ongoings.

5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JohnA522. When creating a custom landing page, there is a data table block that can be used to create a calendar layout. Is this something you were looking to include on your landing page?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

JohnA522
Campaign Collaborator

I wanted to be able to make a calendar that had the date and maybe some events in the square like this:Publication2.png

The data table can not be customed to have the numbers be in the corners with other text centered.

Also, when I use the data table, I have a hard time with it keeping up with my typing so it misses letters and spaces like if I want it to be accurate I have to type extra slow and even then I still have to go back and fix the typing. 

Frankie_P

Hi @JohnA522

Thanks for helping to clarify your feature request! We can understand how helpful it would be to add a Calendar Format to the tables in your campaign. While this feature is not currently available and we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request. We did want to indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More