Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to change format/size of Inline Sign Up Form

Need to be able to edit the inline Sign-Up forms. Everything about it is too big for the space. The entire form is too wide, text too large. And don't tell me to use something from another marketer because we're already paying entirely too much for your service.

18 Comments
DaynaS26
Rookie
I've used you since your inception. At the beginning, it was possible to create different size boxes for sign up. I need a 468x60 sign up box that I can customize with my brand colors. Advice? A third party?
MaximumW2
Rookie

Why is there only one size for the popup form? When it pops up, it's a tad sightly and intrusive to the user experience. I know we're wanting them to see it, but it's a bit much.

Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @MaximumW2,

This is great feedback, thank you for bringing this up, I've passed along your feedback for voting.

It would be great if we could set the pop up form to be in the lower right-hand corner and smaller.
cynthiaG272
Rookie

I suggest that you make the auto signup form smaller.  It takes up too much of the page underneath it.  Thank you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @cynthiaG272. What type of sign up form were you using (landing page, inline, pop-up, etc)? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Reply from @cynthiaG272 

Pop up

Thank you for clarifying. I'll merge this request into a similar post for voting

DavidH22726
Rookie
It would be so helpful for your inline forms if there was an option to make the overall size of the form different. Right now it's a standard square, but if there was an option to have the sizing be either a square or landscape view rectangle, it could work better for some website's formatting.
St.Francisd
Rookie

I need to edit the code that is given in Constant Contact to resize the banner? 

Frankie_P

Hi @St.Francisd

At this time having access to the code for sign up forms is not an available feature. It is however a feature request we are still collecting feedback on. We have merged your post into a larger thread on this idea. We will reach back out with any further updates that may come.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More