Ability to change format/size of Inline Sign Up Form

Need to be able to edit the inline Sign-Up forms. Everything about it is too big for the space. The entire form is too wide, text too large. And don't tell me to use something from another marketer because we're already paying entirely too much for your service.

7 Comments
MaximumW2
Occasional Participant

Why is there only one size for the popup form? When it pops up, it's a tad sightly and intrusive to the user experience. I know we're wanting them to see it, but it's a bit much.

Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @MaximumW2,

This is great feedback, thank you for bringing this up, I've passed along your feedback for voting.

cynthiaG272
Participant

I suggest that you make the auto signup form smaller.  It takes up too much of the page underneath it.  Thank you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @cynthiaG272. What type of sign up form were you using (landing page, inline, pop-up, etc)? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Reply from @cynthiaG272 

Pop up

Thank you for clarifying. I'll merge this request into a similar post for voting

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

DavidH22726
Participant
It would be so helpful for your inline forms if there was an option to make the overall size of the form different. Right now it's a standard square, but if there was an option to have the sizing be either a square or landscape view rectangle, it could work better for some website's formatting.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More