Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to control inline form spacing

0 Votes

More design options for embedded forms

There needs to be more design options for when you embed a form in your site. Right now it's big and bulky and takes up way to much space in the footer. 

I want to be able to move the button to run inline with the email input field, not just a button at the bottom. I want to get rid of that giant consent form that takes up so much space. They're inputting their email themselves, that should count as consent. 

I want to be able to rearrange spaces as needed and change sizes as needed. 

I want the ability to make my embedded form as compact as possible! 

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @gryphonplace

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're always open to ways we can better our user experience, so we have tracked your feedback and opened up this idea so other users can weigh in on the ability to edit spacing on an inline form. As for having the ability to edit the footer verbiage - the good news is this feature request has a request thread of its own. In fact we recommend commenting or adding a kudo to that thread. The more requests and kudos a thread can receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to include line spacing functionality within the inline sign-up form but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More