Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments

It'[s ridiculous that a paid service does not have this simple and most basic feature.  Somnomething is missing from the customer-focus of this provider.  I Will be SEARCHING for a replacement product.

RyanL405
Rookie
In the old campaign view, I used to be able to see the thumbnails of the campaign in the list. Now I have to spend 1000 times longer searching for past campaigns because the thumbnail is now shown until you click into the campaign. Then when you go back, you have to start at the beginning of the list. Huge step backward. I honestly don't see how the new interface is better. I couldn't name one thing that I've noticed as an improvement.
IrinaK9
Campaign Contributor
After the newest update it seems difficult to search for an email I sent a few years ago without scrolling through every other email I have sent in the past 3 years. Why delete the ability to just search to page 5 of sent emails?
CCS-1908
Marketing Legend
Insanely slow to go back to view/copy previous campaigns from previous months/years. Please, please fix.
RLadmin
Campaign Contributor
Please add a search function to emails to make it easier to find and re-use past emails. Now I have to either manually weed through the old emails or find it in my inbox to go back and find the date. A search box would be highly useful!
devresearch
Rookie
I wanted to copy an email "campaign" I had created before, but there are no page numbers or letters to toggle through to get to it. It seems you can now only sort by A-Z, but then you have to hit "view more campaigns," over and over and over again. There needs to be a short cut, a way to search or jump ahead pages! Thanks.
LeeS
Rookie

YES!!!! This new set up is worse than before. I don't understand why there is no search feature! It boggles me.

PaulMicheleC
Rookie
Your new User Interface is not very efficient. I needed to find a message sent over 2 years ago - had to scroll and load Sent emails back in time - took over 5 minutes. Need a Search function to search for message by key words.
AndySup80
Campaign Contributor

I would love to be able to keyword seach through my sent campaigns (and maybe even drafts). I have things that get sent out on a monthly and annual basis, but it is often difficult to find the last one I sent out to use as a template for the next one. The folders for sent items used to be so helpful, but they no longer give me the option of viewing items not yet in folders, so I have no idea what's been archived and what hasn't.

MichaelP12
Campaign Contributor
I'm sure you've heard this before but it would be so valuable and make our use of your site easier if we could search by keyword through previous campaigns. If we want to repeat an email from a previous year, we have to spend time searching through all of our campaigns. Just a simple text search would be great.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More