Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Trev_S
Marketing Advisor

Have you tried to sort the emails from oldest to newest or A-Z feature at the upper right hand side under the campaigns tab?

A-Z.png

You may also try going to the status selection on the left hand side of the page to zero in on the older campaigns. I also recommend to use the folders option and putting the campaigns you want to easily access in the folders. I will also let our VOC team know of this feature request. Thank you for the feedback.

search tools.png

Nichelle_M
Employee

Hi @mhanan,

I'm sorry that we don't currently have the ability to search keywords across multiple email campaigns -- but we encourage you to pass along this idea directly to our product teams. You can post it in the feedback section of the Community. Have a great day!

SylviaH1
Rookie
The previous system thought not great was much, much quicker. Please could you add a search function for campaigns????? Please!!
PartnershipLH
Constant Contact Partner
Since the system was updated, it has take me three times as long to find a past campaign. Add a search bar, or go back to the numbered pages of past emails. It's very frustrating.
Impact100Cincinnati
Campaign Contributor

I completely agree it's VERY frustrating!. Much prefered the numbered pages across the bottom. 

DianeH390
Rookie

I used Constant Contact 4 years ago, and I could use a template and enter my own html and css. What the hell happened? Then when I ask support for answers, they send me a link to an outdated doc.

All I want to do is use my own background image in my email campaign and can't do it. 

I custom coded an email with my own background image, and can't save it as a template. Then "Tier 2" decided to "help" me with custom coding, and they put a background image over my background image!

I have seen page after page of people complaining about this, but no answers! And what's the voting about???? Just answer the freaking question!!!!

Ps: I can't even see where to post my own comment, and can only comment on someone else's. (Btw, your subject line is perfect!)

OrleansYacht
Campaign Contributor
Please add a search feature to the campains since you only allow a few to be viewed at once. Being able to search back a year (for an annual email for example) would be really helpful. Since your last upgrade, it's harder to find older email campaigns.
DanF44
Rookie
If I would like to see a campaign I sent two years ago - what's the fastest way for me to find it? If I know the File Name, is there a way to search to find it quickly? Do I have to go through hundreds of sent campaigns in order to find it - or is there a fast way to find it in 30 seconds? Thank you.
CarynW5
Rookie
I can't see the names of my old emails in your CAMPAIGN settings. Love the social media scheduling ALOT!
BenoitG0
Campaign Contributor

Have to say I completely agree as well. 

Please give us page numbers back!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More