Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
KeithR59
Campaign Expert
Can you add a search box so I can, for example, quickly find all campaigns with 'AUGUST' in the title? Your new interface starts getting things back to where they used to be (last year's redesign made it harder to use) ... but it could still use some improvement. Basically, I want to get to things QUICKLY with as few screens and mouse-clicks as possible. It would also be nice to save my views/preferences so, for example, it always opens campaigns with the most recent at top. Finally, how about allowing me to choose how many answers come back on a page? I hate clicking through a lot of short page results.
KeithR59
Campaign Expert

Looks like many of us are in agreement that Constant Contact has some interface design problems ... almost as if a non-user had designed the interface.  As I posted a few minutes ago:

Can you add a search box so I can, for example, quickly find all campaigns with 'AUGUST' in the title?

Your new interface starts getting things back to where they used to be (last year's redesign made it harder to use) ... but it could still use some improvement.

Basically, I want to get to things QUICKLY with as few screens and mouse-clicks as possible. It would also be nice to save my views/preferences so, for example, it always opens campaigns with the most recent at top.

Finally, how about allowing me to choose how many answers come back on a page? I hate clicking through a lot of short page results.

Unitech
Rookie
Do you guys have a search feature for campaigns? With hundreds of campaigns and many many pages, it's really inconvenient to search and search for a campaign I want to send again... Please add a search bar!!!
Ramah3080
Campaign Contributor

It seems like the point of these forums is to see what customers are missing from the product the most - this is definitely it. Please add!

CampFireFW
Rookie
We really DON'T like the new interface. We lost all of our folders and organization that let us find the last version of an email - we now have to scroll and scroll hoping to find what we are looking for. Why is there not a SEARCH FUNCTION? Our organization sends emails for dozens of programs and it is really difficult to find what we are looking for when all the emails are lumped into one big pile.
HighlandParkISD
Campaign Contributor
We often search for older emails/campaigns, and the new layout makes that process much more tedious. Previously we could jump to a page and search for campaigns, now we have to continue to "load more campaigns" which can be very time consuming. Also, it seems like we can't search back any further than 2013. Allowing us to "Jump to a page" when searching would be welcomed back.
mchristo
Marketing Legend

Any campaigns you had in your account prior to 2013 have been deleted.  As for the Jump-to-Page, I agree.

StephanieJ9
Campaign Contributor
Why do you not have a search field? I have to scroll through nearly 1,000 surveys just to find the one I need to use each day. A search field where I can type in key words will be helpful. Also- a favorite button so our favorite campaigns and surveys are right at our fingertips.
MomiA
Campaign Collaborator
This is my second time giving feedback. I mentioned some of my concerns with the last post, but after using this program with the new set up for over a month, I now know that it is not just a matter of me getting used to the new structure. It is so frustrating and time consuming looking for campaigns now! Can you please bring back the "Sort by Date of Event" filter? Are you ever gonna add that filter back? If not, we are highly considering looking for another marketing tool that is not so poorly organized and inefficient. The old version was so much better. I really don't know why you decided to change it. Huge disappointment. I've been using this new version almost every day since it change. In my first feedback post I was trying to be a little less harsh because I thought maybe over time, I'd grow more compatible with it. Unfortunately, the new way we have to search for campaigns is simply just not as efficient as it used to be. It is not a user problem, but a program problem. There are certain barriers to efficiency now that cannot be avoided. Two things that you MUST change back are the following: 1) Sort by Date of Event (not date created) 2) Pages for campaigns (not just scrolling and scrolling which takes FOREVER if you are looking for an older event!!) Please, please, please bring these features back or we may be cancelling our account.
MarciaJ
Campaign Expert

Add the ability to search for emails by campaign name.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More