Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
KristieL51858
Rookie
Please, please, PLEASE add a search option to campaigns that can be searched various ways. Preferably by key words! Thank you. I have been using constant contact for probably 16 years and this has NEVER been an option.
TT_A
Constant Contact Partner
I often send the same emails year after year, but with this new "view all campaigns" I can no longer find things easily. I used to be able to select pages and could generally guess which page what for which year of an email. But now I have to hit "view all campaigns" again and again and again and again.... to find stuff. PLEASE put in a search function!
EtzChaim
Rookie
With this new version it is even more difficult to find older events and email blasts because now not only can you not choose how far back you want to search, you cannot see the newsletters either. Please fix this! Thank you,
LaurieJ290
Rookie
Would be really helpful if we could search for sent campaigns by name. Also, with the latest changes to the site, the "Date Sent" on the Reporting screen is actually the date the campaign was saved. I send the stats to the salespeople in my office so they can see how the campaigns did, and the Date Sent is incorrect. Means I have to keep my own list of when campaigns were sent, then type the correct date into the report before I can distribute. Would be great if this could be fixed so it works like before. Thanks!
CivilWarCenter
Campaign Expert
If there is how do I use it. If there isn't there should be. Thanks Curt Mason cmasonwhf@aol.com
CCS-1908
Marketing Legend
Are you going to fix the issues of finding old campaigns? We can go back about 4 or 5 pages before it becomes excruciatingly slow to find campaigns we have run the previous year....to the point we just give up and re-write a campaign...much more time consuming than with the old system where we could easily go back in time and copy with very minor changes.
mchristo
Marketing Legend

Project Manager: Our new interface will be clean and sleek.  Discuss.

Design Team: These page numbers are so old school, and I'll bet they're hard for mobile users to click on.  Let's do something else here, like a View More.

Engineering: Huh... Yeah, we could do that.

Functional Consultants: ...

Design Team: Hey, where'd the functional guys go?

Project Manager: Too many delays tinkering through their test scripts. We got rid of them four years ago.

Design Team and Engineering: Ah, yes, we can almost remember that party!  But it sure would help to have their input on this View More thing.

Project Manager: Well, how problematic for real users could such a little design change be?  Instead of all those ugly page numbers, they just have one thing to click.  Might have to do a couple of clicks, but surely that's all there is to it.

Engineering: Yeah, give us the specs, we're good to go.

HopeInsite
Campaign Collaborator
Please make it more user friendly to find previous campaigns! I need a search button, or a way to give a date range, not having to click on View More Campaigns every time I need to reuse one from last year. Please!!!
CostumeC
Campaign Collaborator

For everyone who wants to quickly find old emails, please see this post.  I found a trick that works -- it loads your emails with page numbers like before. Not as good as Search, but way better than "View More Campaigns" which only loads a few at a time.

https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Campaigns-Feedback/Search-My-Emails/idc-p/279922#M1278

Edit: Oh, good grief, Constant Contact.  Your permalink for each comment doesn't even work. Well, it's currently on page 3 of this thread, if you can find it.

JenniferI39557
Campaign Collaborator
Would be great to have search functionality for the emails that have been sent/in draft mode/or are scheduled. At the moment, I'm scrolling through all of our campaigns to get back to August of 2015 and it would also be nice to be able to jump to further pages instead of only the ability to click the "show more campaigns" button....
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More