Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
SusieY
Rookie
I would love to be able to search the titles of old campaigns so I can retool and reuse them rather than trying to target by date. Is there a way to do that?
Is there any way to look up a previous campaign by the name of that campaign? I am not a fan of the new format! You can't even go to an approximate date that you sent the previous email, at least not that I have found. You just have to scroll and scroll through TONS of campaigns to find the one you are looking for.
DSchmidt66
Rookie
Why is there not a search function on your site? Where I can type a word that I know was in the title of my campaign, and it pulls up all of the campaigns that have that word in the title? This seems like SUCH a simple thing, I cannot understand why this is not available.
davidlu
Campaign Contributor
It takes forever to scroll through campaigns to find a old one, then copy and update it. Thank you
PhyllisR0
Campaign Contributor
its so annoying that i cant search all sent emails for a word. Now i have to go back page by page. you used to be able to click on page numbers. now that is gone
bennys3
Rookie
Please add a Search option for sent Campaigns
MikeS99
Rookie
I would like to he able to search my campaigns data base to find one I has sent previous. This would be very helpful to me.
TriciaS29
Campaign Contributor
It looks like I can't search for an old campaign by keyword. It was a useful feature that I wish would come back. If that feature exists somewhere, please let me know, as I can't find it.
LindaL5915
Rookie
There should be a search bar to look up old campaigns easily so you don't have to scroll through page after page looking for a previous campaign.
HenryG337
Campaign Contributor

I love using Constant Contact. I send out about 1-3 emails to over 7000 clients a day. Sometimes we re-send the same campaign more than once (can be more than 10+ times as well). Only issue is when I do this I have to create a new campaign name when I really just want to keep it the same. This now creates more campaigns when I am fine with having just that one. There should be a "Copy" button and a "Replicate" button. "Copy" so that I can use the same template design but change the name and information and "Replicate" button to keep the name the same and edit whatever info needs to be edited. 

Also to make it easier for everyone, there should be a "search" bar for your campaigns. I end up having so many due to the last issue that it can take me up to 15 minutes to find a signle campaign. 

Hope to see these changes soon!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More