Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
SSDS
Rookie
It would be great if there was an easier way to search for old campaigns other than scrolling through everyone one.
paigeb8
Rookie
Would love to have a better way to search for old emails. It helps to see what we did last year, or the year before, or last month even! It seems it would be easy to have a date search. Ex Dec1-Dec30 2015 to see exactly our campaigns for the holiday season last year.
paigeb8
Rookie

As a follow up to search for campaign by date range, I would like to be able to search by number opened, number of click thrus, and I would like to see the Subject Line on the report as well.  And I would like to see more than the last 50----I want to be able to search thru history.  Is that possible?

ReneeH55
Rookie
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE add a search option for emails, especially on the title. I am always needing to find an email for information or to copy. It is always so difficult to find. Thank you!
AdamK770
Campaign Contributor
why why why why why why can't we have a "search" bar on the home page to search all campaigns? the only way to find an old campaign to possible use again is to go day by day. I'd liek to find an old birthday campaign that we sent out, it would save time and frustration to just be able to type in "birthday" and find all old ones.
DonnieM
Campaign Collaborator

ZACKLY~!!  Ditto Kiddo~!!

DonnieM
Campaign Collaborator

ZACKLY~!!  Ditto Kiddo~!!

msteach12
Campaign Contributor
Previously you had the numbers at the bottom to search through previous campaigns, with that no longer there, it takes too much needed time to find old campaigns. Is it possible to add a key word search option or bring back the pages to increase user efficiency to search campaigns?
kathrynm01514
Rookie
It would be great if the campaign history could be searched. Searching by keywords, and being able to click right to the campaigns sent at different times (all campaigns in March '15, etc) would be very helpful.
Ridge_Church
Campaign Contributor
Would be great add to have a "keyword" search for campaigns
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More