Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
KarenL26
Rookie

This would be absolutely helpful to have a search function for the camp[aigns list.  I have years worth of campaigns that I would like to search through very often.

Thanks for listening

JohnS79862
Campaign Contributor

Need to be able to search campaigns. This is one of the most frustrating omissions in CC. Please fix it!

COVDStaff
Marketing Legend

Whole new update, but still no search, eh CTCT? :unamused:

ThyM
Rookie
It would be fantastic to have search function to more easily find archived emails.
DiscoveryChristianChurchPgh
Campaign Contributor

PLEASE!!!!!!

EvelynM0
Rookie
Would you please add a search feature to the Campaigns, so the user could search for keywords to find old email campaigns please?
ChristineM80
Rookie
It would be nice to be able to do a key word search to pull up sent or draft emails. I am often scrolling through pages of emails to find out if and when we created a particular email.
MichelleMit
Campaign Contributor

Account Owners need to be able to sort campaigns.  When they are sorted to a folder they do not need to show up on the campaign page any longer.  this makes it frustrating to find the old campaigns I need. A search bar for campaigns would be great.  A folder for each user would be great too.  Then each users campaigns would be in their own folder and the account owner could access all.  

AbheeruR
Campaign Contributor

Hi,

I just wanted to add my voice to that request!

HUGE pet peeve to have to manually search through past campaigns!! 

Constant Contact; it's 2018!

The (basic but could be more developed) function already exists in Reporting. Simply copy it to Campaigns!

I don't understand why you don't! There are enough people wanting this?!?!

Thanks in advance,

AR

EricaG
Rookie
I would like to have a search button so I can search my campaigns and in the each folder. It would make my life so much easier!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More