Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
MatisW
Rookie

It is patently absurd that Constant Contact has STILL not added a simple search option for campaign users. 

SAM19808
Rookie
It would be awesome if there was a way to search the campaigns by buzz word or subject matter to make sorting through them faster. Example "swimwear", "halloween", "clearance" etc.
DiscoveryChristianChurchPgh
Campaign Contributor

Please!

BarbaraAnd
Campaign Expert

Years, I am not exaggerating, I have been asking for this feature for YEARS! And I get the same boilerplate answer that they appreciate the feedback and engineers will look into it. Well? How long does it take for your engineers to grasp that this is probably the most wanted feature by users.  

Txbeef
Rookie
WHY is there NO way to easily search through the campaigns? I should be able to type one word in a search engine and all the campaigns that relate to that category would be listed.
KarenD67818
Marketing Legend

Seriously, Constant Contact. ANY time now...a Search feature for Campaigns. Such a standard request. A request that has been made literally HUNDREDS of times. What's the deal?? Our company has 9 years of email campaigns to search through, and doing that a handful at a time is ridiculous. Aren't all these repeated requests annoying? Want to know how to make them stop? Simply ADD the SEARCH FUNCTION.

Federation7800
Campaign Contributor
Please provide a search feature for previously sent emails using keywords. Thank you!
MarkD0456
Rookie

Constant Contact seriously needs to add a search field so people can search for sent campaigns. I have over 450 emails that I have sent and I have to scroll through page after page to find an older campaign that I want to reuse. If there was a search field, I could simply type in the name of the campaign and then quickly sift through the results.

JamesB381
Rookie

I don't understand why this is not a feature. I have over 300 campaign emails that myself and previous owners have sent and no way to look through them. Even using the "folder" feature as Support has mentioned is kind of a kick in the teeth when you have >100 emails in a single folder.

There are 775 comments to this suggestion alone, which has nearly 400 likes. I saw other comments asking for a search as far back as 2014. I don't understand why this is not yet a feature.

MarissaG267
Campaign Collaborator
Campaigns: It would be great to be able to search for campaigns by keywords in the subject line or title instead of having to sort through them by date. Contact Search: It would be nice to be able to search with keywords from company names or other fields rather than just first, last and email. For example if I want to search for all my Boy Scout contacts, just typing in Scout to populate any contact with "Scout" in any of the fields. The current search tool seems very limited. Thanks for considering!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More