Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: New

Hey @jackiel2672, thanks for reaching out! We've been working hard on creating a new feature that allows you to search through your campaigns and events and we've been progressively enabling this on accounts. I just checked your account and it looks like you've got access to this awesome new feature already! All you'll have to do is navigate to the "Campaigns" tab on your account and there will be a "Search Campaigns" option on the right side of the page. It's located just above the list of campaigns. If you have any suggestions or see any issues, please let us know about them. 

Thanks again for taking the time to post your feedback!

LauraV1
Marketing Expert

The search bar function has been implemented, but I am a frustrated that the page search function is now only at the bottom of the page and I have to scroll to get there. Additionally, when I type in an option to 'search' for an event, that doesn't exactly make it much easier since it shows all emails, events, etc.. I am frustrated that the search bar does honor event criteria that has been selected. For instance if I want to search for active events, I click on those fields and then the event title in the search bar, and it gives me every event with that title, not just active ones. 

DeniseR97
Rookie
It would be handy to be able to sort through all campaigns (or in folders) by name. Searching by name would allow us to refine the list. Thank you.
Chris__D
Employee

Hey @DeniseR97, thanks for your feedback! We've been working hard on this request and are very close to getting it finished and ready for everyone to use. Once it's released, I'll be updating this thread. 

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Coming Soon

TimandPamelaM
Rookie
Please create a way to search by keywords in the campaigns tab.
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: New

Hey @TimandPamelaM, thanks for your feedback! This is actually something we have in the works! Once it's available to all accounts, I'll be updating this thread. 

SusanB26
Marketing Legend
We often want to see what we said about a similar event in past years, and waste alot of time paging back to find the message(s)! Need to be able to search! Subject line and/or name of message would be OK; even better with search in the content (for newsletters with several topics.) Thanks in advance for considering.
CNSadmin
Campaign Contributor

Yes, please!!!

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for FINALLY adding a "search" to help users find previous campaigns that were sent out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In all my years using CC, I am so happy it's FINALLY a feature you have added!!!!  THANK YOU for listening to your users!!! :grinning::100::celebrate::clappinghands::clappinghands::clappinghands:

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More