Default view for new Partner Console Accounts tab

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the default view for the Accounts tab in the Partner Console "sticky." That means I can select "Managed accounts" for our Partner Console JUST ONCE and it will remain the default view. I do NOT want to scroll past the many unmanaged or cancelled accounts every time I click on the Accounts tab. Thank you.
5 Comments
auto-crm-consulting
Occasional Participant

A few options that could either be set to display by default or allow the user to set and forget their preferred account display preferences permanently:

- Option to show only Active accounts in the list by default (or allow the user to select to display this once and the console always does so going forward)

- Current page default shows 10 accounts, change this to 100 by default or allow the user to set this amount permanently. What used to take 1 click to access an account later in the alphabet now takes multiple clicks and scrolling.

- Every time I access one of my child accounts and then go back to my main "partner account", the display preferences I selected are reverted back to a default, forcing me to reselect my preferred display. This burns a lot of my time.

- Allow me to make the "Accounts" header the default destination when I access the Partner Console instead of the "Home" tab, this saves the user a click.

DaveC836
Participant
PLEASE make the new Partner Console more efficient for users. Your new design now means I have to select "Managed" accounts from the dropdown every time I log in, in order to not see all of the old and canceled accounts in my list. I also have to select the number of accounts to display every time, instead of just showing all of them. It's annoying. If I make those selections ONCE, they should stick as the default when I log in again. You finally did that with the old dashboard after years of asking for it. I hope it won't take as long this time.
Virtual_JW
I would love the default view to be my managed clients with the view being 40 at once. When I am working in a client account and then hit "go back to main" button, it takes me all the way back to where I have to click on the managed account box and then set the max view to 40 to get to my managed accounts beyond 40. It's a lot of clicking in and out/back and forth and seems very inefficient. Would be even better to have the view be more than 40 . . . whatever a persons managed number is on one screen so all I have to do is scroll. Or have everything open in a new window, like the old portal did. Thank you.
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We have passed on your request of wanting to set a default view in your partner account to the appropriate teams on your behalf. We have also opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More