Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Grammarly application

Seriously consider acquiring Grammarly application for your faithful users.

Thank you!

17 Comments
Drew_D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

ToastmastersD55
Marketing Expert

I use Grammarly, but without integration, I have to copy and paste my content into the Grammarly website and then back into Constant Contact. That adds additional steps to my workflow. Funny thing is, Grammarly works in this comment field.

sarah001
Rookie

Do you have any plans to either integrate with Grammarly OR provide some sort of spell check within the content editor?  I find it very cumbersome to have to cut and paste all of my email campaigns into another document to check the spelling.    

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @sarah001. I don't have any information to share about a spell check feature in the editor but most browsers have a built-in spell check feature that you can use.  

LarryW5477
Campaign Contributor

New user here...

I'm also wondering why the Firefox extension doesn't seem to work in Constant Contact -- and yes, it is working in this comment field as mentioned above.

Is there something that can be done for the extension to work? I'm sure there are a TON of folks that would appreciate this.

KimberlyK
Campaign Collaborator

yes please!

ZiangX
Rookie

Hi everyone,

Shameless plug, but we've been working on a grammar extension that works with Constant Contact.

You can find the Chrome extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sapling-grammar-checker-a/pjpgohokimaldkikgejifibjdpbopfdc

(We also support Firefox and Edge.)

Here's an example screenshot using a Constant Contact template: 

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 8.11.56 PM.png

Cheers,

Ziang (zxie@sapling.ai)

SallyF35
Rookie

using Grammarly yet??????????????????????????????  would help alot! 

Sally J Foote 

AndrewH088
Rookie

Yes, integrating Grammarly would be very helpful.

LeeTV
Rookie

I agree..Needs to work with CC! PLEASE!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More