Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

New Preview option

It looks like I can no longer print out a preview of my email drafts. I need to print out a hard copy of my email drafts so the staff can make their notes/updates. I also print hard copies of our monthly newsletter to send out to our shut-ins and everything that I have tried looks like crap.
Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

I appreciate everyone who chimed in on this one! We now have the ability to print a draft campaign for the the preview pane. We've updated this article with instructions and screen shots if you need them.

25 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @GingerS019,

Thanks for sharing this feedback. I will be opening this up for voting so other users can vote and comment on this idea.

tdelmastro
Campaign Contributor

I need to save draft emails as pdfs and to print out draft emails. Please restore this functionality ASAP!

pircclub
Campaign Contributor

Please put a print option back in the preview, we always print the preview email for our records before scheduling the emails to go out. We never send test emails to anyone. 

MCFord55
Rookie
I really do not like that fact that I can not print campaigns anymore. You use to have a "printable version" available which I used all the time. I don't like the new format at all.
BeverlyD185
Rookie
the new preview screen does not have the option to PRINT the campaign that I am working on... NOT Convenient to have to schedule my campaign and then send it to myself in order to print.
Candace_M
Employee

Hello @BeverlyD185,

I'm interested in learning more about why customers want to print their campaign out before scheduling it to their full contact list. 

What do you tend to use the print feature to do?

tdelmastro
Campaign Contributor

Candace, there are many reasons customers would like to print their campaigns before scheduling. Below are 3 that I have. Please bring this feature back.

1) Printing and distribution paper versions of email newsletters

2) Save drafts as pdfs or printing draft emails so a superior can edit them. My boss is not tech savvy and doesn't know how to use constant contact.

3) I need to submit pdf versions of email drafts to my compliance department before I can send them out.

PamF68
Campaign Collaborator

Please put the option to Print a Draft Email back on the Preview screen!  

RobertO55
Marketing Legend

Bring back the print function when in preview mode! This is F#@... ridiculous! Why did you take it away?

:frustrated:

TomS005
Rookie
When you get to the page that allows you to review a campaign, you used to be able to print the page. Now you have to email to yourself to be able to print. I don't like the extra steps. My second concern is with the social media postings. I have a photo of a posting I would like to send and discuss with someone.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More