Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Remember last page selected on campaigns list after viewing campaign

I used to be able to navigate to older campaign emails--say on "page 4" of the list--then open an email to download it, the hit exit, and it would take me right back to the same page so I could download the next email on the list. Now when I exit, it takes me back to the landing page for all campaigns, so I have to navigate back to the page that I want to download the next email. I typically download a whole months worth of campaign emails at time, which now takes me twice as long because of all the extra navigation I have to do to find/select the ones I want. This is incredibly irritating! It's really making me consider whether our team should quit Constant Contact and find a platform that is more user friendly.

4 Comments
RonnieR
Campaign Collaborator
It's so incredibly annoying as I look through the email campaign history and go back several pages to click on one, then I have to start again from page one. I wish there was some kind of sorting process and a back button returning me to where I was in the list. It's not user friendly at all. I wish I could go back by month and year - so let's say see all my Valentine's day emails. Now that would be super helpful and really awesome because you'd be helping me, not wasting my time with this clumsy system that currently exists. thanks for listening
Frankie_P

Hi @DeannaS48

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have submitted your feedback to our Product Team and opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. There are no immediate developments happening with the navigation between campaign details and the campaign list, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More