Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Search by 'Country', 'Source' and 'Custom Fields'

Did you remove the ability to filter contacts by Country? I used to be able to do this. Please bring this feature back.

12 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JohnF976 at this time having the ability to search/filter by Country, Source and Custom Fields has not been carried over to our updated contact management dashboard. It is however a feature request we would be happy to track feedback on! In fact we have opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

BenjaminC536
Rookie

Yes, please bring back the ability to filter by country. This would be very helpful in sending emails to relevant groups.

LeahK48
Rookie

Yes, we want the ability to filter by country!

IPAInc
Rookie

Agreed.

Uh PS how do I find where to vote? Clicking on "Voting Open" takes me to a list of 130 open ideas and no way to search.
Frankie_P

Hi @IPAInc

The good news is commenting on this thread or liking the thread in the top left-hand corner are equivalent to voting! The more requests a thread like this receives the higher of a priority it can be given.

JohnN448
Rookie

PLEASE BRING BACK ABILITY TO SEARCH BY COUNTRY!!!!

KimU73
Rookie

Please bring back searching by country!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Min.BobC8
Rookie

Simon1957
Rookie
Hello there, Please let us know how to enable filter/search by country. We can do that by email address, first name, last name, dated entered, company name, but not by country. Please advise
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More