Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Schedule a campaign to send based on the contact's timezone

Allowing me to send out scheduled emails based on my customers time zone would be mazing.

23 Comments
MiaJ08
Campaign Contributor

I could certainly use this option now... Would be easier than uploading 3 lists for different times zones.

SarahST
Marketing Legend

100 kudos yes!! Please!

JimM401
Rookie

Let me know when your time zone handling catches up with the 1990's.

SharonM8514
Rookie

Which email providers offer this?? ?

JasonB028
Rookie
Hello, Is it possible add time zones to the contacts in the lists? We have techs who are all over the country, I try to send our information emails out towards the end of their working day so our informational email doesn't get lost in the daily inbox clutter and overlooked. If we were able to assign a tech to an area of the country then we could specify our "blasts" to go out 3:30 pm ET, CT MT and PT. Thanks for listening. Gail Wigmore
Frankie_P

Hi @JasonB028

Does creating custom fields for these time zones help fit your needs? You can 

JasonB028
Rookie

Hi Frankie,

How would you set up the time zones? I went into a contact for to get a quick glance at custom fields. Here are the choices that I saw in there. Field name could be time zones but what would the text field represent? Thanks!

JasonB028_0-1654710073546.png

Frankie_P

Hi @JasonB028

Are you looking to set a specific time? Or does select a text custom field and typing in the time zone help?

JasonB028
Rookie

Time zones would be okay. So you're saying we can put a custom field and call it (text selection) ET, CT, MT and PT, break our tech list up by the time selection, then send out the lists out at different times according to the custom field list? 

Frankie_P

Hi @JasonB028

That's correct. You can create a custom field for these time zones, create segments for the custom field, and schedule a campaign to this segment.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More