Your Salespeople are pushy/rude and losing you business!

0 Votes
I'm sure that you are probably already aware of this based on the feedback that i've been hearing and also what i have been reading even on this forum...your salespeople are losing you business. They are pushy, rude, and are not projecting Constant Contact is a very good light. Not only will I not sign up with Constant Contact but I would never recommend them to anyone. I will be taking my 15,000 e-mail contacts to another company. Just wanted you to be aware of why you are getting such a bad name in this industry.
4 Comments
MonicaS366
Occasional Participant
I signed up for a trial period of 60 days and was cut short by almost 35 days. I received a call from "Josh" at constant contact who was rude during our conversation. He advised me to break up my lists and send out various e-mail campaigns during my trial period and that is what i was in the process of doing when my trial period was cut off. At this point i feel Constant Contact is rude, they don't care about me as a customer, and i will be taking my 15,000 contacts to another client. I would also not recommend them to any of my colleges or associates.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: More information needed

Hannah_M

Hi @MonicaS366

I am sorry to hear of your experience, this is certainly not how we would like you to feel! I see your trial is now expired, are you still interested in testing it out? What feedback can I pass along for you?

Just a note, I did pass along your comments to management as well so they can review the situation. 

Thanks for posting!

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More