email sign up - pop up

SOLVED
Go to solution
EarleeneK
Campaign Contributor

What colors and what time frame is the best for pop up newsletter sign up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @EarleeneK ,

Generally speaking, I'd recommend your form's coloring match your organization's colors - either the logo or general theme coloring of your site. As far as timing goes, this will depend on your website. If you're mainly interested in selling stuff and getting conversions, you may want to have it pop sooner at 1-5 seconds of delay. If you're mainly interested in getting people to sign up for a weekly newsletter or monthly bulletin, a more delayed one is probably better at 8-15 seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator

Hello @EarleeneK ,

Generally speaking, I'd recommend your form's coloring match your organization's colors - either the logo or general theme coloring of your site. As far as timing goes, this will depend on your website. If you're mainly interested in selling stuff and getting conversions, you may want to have it pop sooner at 1-5 seconds of delay. If you're mainly interested in getting people to sign up for a weekly newsletter or monthly bulletin, a more delayed one is probably better at 8-15 seconds.

William A
EarleeneK
Campaign Contributor

Thank you, William. I did go with our website colors. I just find it annoying when the newsletter sign up comes up and I haven't even had a chance to see what's on the page. I noticed I am having 2 sign up pop up.  The first one in brief, the other has more fields to fill in.  Earleene

William_A
Administrator

Do you have two pop ups active in your account? Or do you have another source for a pop-up form through an integration or something to that effect?

William A
EarleeneK
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I didn't think so.  It would be thru CC only.  I have likesew and they don't offer that.  I might have already had 1, then I upgraded so I could set the time.  So maybe that added the extra. nutsandboltsfabric.com

William_A
Administrator

Taking a look, the issue is indeed that there's currently multiple active pop-ups in your account. I'd advise disabling the "Keep up on..." one. Once you've done that and given the system a moment to refresh, you shouldn't encounter the extra barebones pop-up on your site.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST